Monday, September 20, 2010

I DID IT!!! ¡¡LO HICE¡¡



The month of April has been a success!!! I finished a quilt!!! YEAH!!! I started making blocks for this project last summer and took the project on vacation to Guatemala. I was undergoing Efudix treatments for pre-cancerous skin cells and could not go out in the day time, so I stayed in the room and sewed. I learned so much from making the blocks about fabric relationships. I was having so much fun with this exercise that I just kept making blocks.....I have enough for maybe 3 quilts..... Anyway, this quilt is done and I'm happy!!!! BTW, my Friday quilt group has started making these blocks and we are just having a ball with them!!! So, it looks like I'll just keep taking these many scrappy trips for some time to come!!


¡¡¡Éxito en el mes de Abril!!! ¡¡Terminé un quilt!! ¡¡YEAH!! Empecé los bloques de este proyecto el verano pasado cuando estuve de vacaciones en Guatemala. Estuve en tratamiento por problemas de piel causado por el sol. No pude salir en el sol, así que ya estaba condenado de quedarme adentro del cuarto todo el día. Por esto durante del día cosí en este proyecto del "Muchos Viajes de Retazos". Aprendí mucho haciendo estos bloques sobre las relaciones entre telas. Me divertí tanto que hice muchos y muchos de estos bloques. Tengo suficiente bloques para hacer 3 quilts. Bueno, lo más importante es que un quilt está terminado y ¡estoy feliz! Y ahora mi grupo de amigas de quilting ha empezado con estos bloques y todos están divirtiendo. ¡¡Parece que voy estar haciendo estos bloques por mucho más tiempo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment