Sunday, March 15, 2015

Working on UFO with Wild Hopes of a March Finish.

Once again my sewing room is vomiting up fabrics!  I'm trying to put together likely fabric combinations in the hopes of making progress on my July Sparkle Quilt.....the blocks made will go on the back of the  quilt.  So there are hot colours to choose from

Otra vez mi cuarto de coser esta vomitando tela.  La meta es unir combinaciones de colores con la esperanza de progreso adelante en el quilt "July Sparkle".   Estos bloques son para la espalda del quilt.  Aqui son algunos colores calientes


  and cool ones too
 y algunos colores tibias también


I need 64 more 6 1/2 inch blocks.....

Necesito 64 bloques de 6 1/2 pulgadas más,,,,


 

This is a quarter of the backing pieced together.  I did this in 2013.   Sorry I'm out of design wall space so this is the best I can show.  There is another quarter panel of backing but it's even in a worse spot for photographing....

Estos es un cuarto de la espalda ya cosido.  Lo hice en 2013.  Lo siento pero no hay espacio para colgarlo en un lugar mejor para sacar una foto.  Hay otro cuarto de la espalda ya hecho pero esta en un lugar aun peor para sacar la foto.






And these blocks I've made over the last couple of days.  When I have them all together I feel like there should be more brights in the mix.

y estos bloques he hecho ayer y anti-ayer.  Veo que necesito más colores brilliantes.

No comments:

Post a Comment