Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Better Peek


I must apologize for my photos.  My camera is NOT very advanced or are my photography skills....but here are (hopefully) some better photos of the "Liberated" Project.  I'm still pretty freaked out about the "Incident" and don't know if I can calm down enough to go do some sewing....though, it would probably help if I could....just can't think where to start....my brain is being jumpy!!


Debo disculparme por mis fotos. Mi cámara no es muy avanzado o son mis conocimientos de fotografía .... pero aquí están (con suerte) unas fotos mejores de la "liberada" del proyectoTodavía estoy muy asustado por el "incidente" y no sé si puedo calmarme lo suficiente como para ir a hacer algunas de coser .... sin embargo, es probable que ayudaría si pudiera .... no puedo pensar por donde empezar .... mi cerebro se está nervioso!








2 comments:

  1. I want to live in that first house! The border of this quilt is stunning too. Hope you can relax soon but I don't blame you for feeling jumpy after "The Incident"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable, love every section of this. I just made some 16 patch blocks to add to my project for filler blocks! As calm comes back, I hope you can get more done!
    And your pictures are fine!

    ReplyDelete