Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I received an Liebster award from www.joetulips.blogspot.com or Julie.  Well, I'm so surprised!  I never expected such a thing....but I like it!

Now I'm supposed to list 5 blogs that I like.....does it have to be a quilting blog?  I suppose so....

well, here goes.....these are a few that I follow and find interesting

The Liebster Blog Award rules:


1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to their blog.
3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile.
4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have @200 followers or under).
5. Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog.



And now just for the heck of it:  Loli on her couch on her quilt!!!
Just taking a hard life easy!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was fun to look through all your links. I see you are way more efficient than I am with that little award picture!

    ReplyDelete