Monday, November 1, 2010

Trip Around the World - The Real Deal


Didn't you know that all that fooling around with the Many Scrappy Trip Quilts would lead me to the REAL "Trip Around The World" quilt design? Well, it has been weighing on my mind and I've always admired these quilts. So my first day back in SEWINGVILLE I spent making a mini Trip Around the World, it measures 15 1/2 inches square....where I go from here is a mystery.

¿No adivinan que todos los experimentos con los "Many Scrappy Trip" quilts me llevaría hasta el verdadero "Trip Around the World" diseño de quilt? Pués, ha sido en el fundo de mi mente. Siempre me gustó estos tipos de quilts. Así que el primer día al regresar a SEWINGVILLE lo gasté costurando un mini Trip Around the World, las medidas son 15 1/2 pulgadas cuadrado.....A donde voy de aquí es un misterio.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I have fallen behind in blog-world! I love them all, and you are so a talented drawer (artist) and always have been!!

    ReplyDelete