Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hexagons

I am continually creating more English Paper Pieced Hexagons and Squirreling them away.  But this week I've actually sown some of them together.  Ones that will be added to my 'Flower Garden' project that is featured in the book "Handfuls of Scraps" by Edyta Sitar.  For some time now I've been re-arranging my sewing space and I've organized my stash better and I've run across lots of good fabric candidates for this Flower Garden so maybe, MAYBE, we will see some progress in this quarter.......






Estoy continuamente creando más 'English Paper Pieced' hexágonos y guardandolos. Pero esta semana he costurado algunos de ellos juntos para que se añadirá a mi proyecto "Jardín de flores" que se ofrece en el libro "Handfuls of Scraps" por Edyta Sitar. Desde hace algún tiempo he estado re-arreglando mi espacio de costura y he organizado mis telas mejor y me he encontrado  un montón de buenos candidatos tela para usar en este 'Jardín de flores' así que tal vez veremos algunos avances en este proyecto .......

Oh and I did make two little flowerettes for no good reason other than I wanted to.  I will save them and perhaps someday I will discover a purpose for them.


Ah, y yo hice dos pequeños flowerettes para ninguna buena razón. Yo los salvaré y tal vez algún día descubriré un propósito para ellos.



No comments:

Post a Comment