Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Block Lotto Blocks for January are DONE!!

Hey, here it is a week later and I'm posting!  As you know I'm involved in a Online Quilting thing called Block Lotto (www.blocklotto.com) and each month requirements and instructions are given for the making of blocks that are at the end of the month offered up for a random lottery winner.  I have not been able to participate since last September.  We are not required to make the blocks each month if we aren't able to.  This month I was determined to jump back in and offer up my blocks.  So here are 9 blocks for the lottery.  I wouldn't mind winning these!

Other pursuits I'm following starting this new year are: 

The New Hexagon Millefiore Quilt Along  (http://www.katjasquiltshoppe.com/the-new-hexagon-millefiore-quilt-along.htm)

This will be my next sewing project I will check off my list of sewing accomplishments for January

And then I've found a challenge that MIGHT help me to get my sewing space organized, maybe:
(http://prairiemoonquilts.com/?p=3464)
Each week we are given a task.  I have NOT done any of the 2 tasks YET.....I'm that hoping over the course of the this weekend I'll get to it.  I really need HELP in my sewing room.  I've never been an organized person and it costs me so much in time just trying to locate things I need to get the job done.  I hope this helps.


Oye, aquí está una semana después y otra ¿post?! Como usted sabe que estoy involucrado en una cosa de quilting en línea llamado Bloque Lotto (www.blocklotto.com) y los requerimientos de cada mes y se le da instrucciones para la fabricación de los bloques que se encuentran al final del mes se ofrece para un ganador de la lotería al azar . No he sido capaz de participar desde el pasado mes de septiembre. No estamos obligados a hacer los bloques de cada mes, si no somos capaces de hacerlo. Este mes me estaba decidido a saltar de nuevo y ofrecer mis bloques. Así que aquí son 9 bloques de la lotería. Me gustaría ganar estos!

Otras actividades que sigo a partir de este nuevo año son:

La Nueva Hexágono Millefiore Quilt Along (http://www.katjasquiltshoppe.com/the-new-hexagon-millefiore-quilt-along.htm)

Este será mi próximo proyecto de costura en el mes de enero.

Y entonces me he encontrado un reto que me podría ayudar a conseguir mi espacio de costura organizada, tal vez:

(http://prairiemoonquilts.com/?p=3464)

Cada semana se nos da una tarea. No he hecho ninguna de las 2 tareas TODAVÍA ..... Estoy esperando que en el transcurso del fin de semana voy a llegar a ella. Realmente necesito ayuda en mi cuarto de costura. Nunca he sido una persona organizada y me cuesta mucho en el tiempo tratando de localizar cosas que necesito para hacer el trabajo. Espero que esto ayude.


No comments:

Post a Comment