Thursday, April 10, 2014

Six April Block Lotto Blocks - Still Need Three More and Progress on my Triangle Tangle Quilt

I'm made 6 of the required blocks.  I have pulled out just yards upon yards of fabrics to find combinations that I find pleasing.........The woman that runs the Block Lotto, Sophie, has given 3 different methods for making the 7" blocks.  I've used Method #1 and Method #3 - for the last 3 I will employ Method #2 ....  if I ever get any free time from my busy schedule......

He hecho 6 de los bloques necesarios. He sacado un montón de yardas de telas para encontrar combinaciones que me resultan agradables ......... La mujer que dirige el Bloque Lotto, Sophie, ha dado 3 métodos diferentes para hacer los bloques de 7".   He utilizado el método # 1 y el Método # 3 - para el último 3 emplearé Método # 2 .... si puedo encontrar sufficiente tiempo libre para hacerlos.

 Oh just years ago I took a class from Quilt University that was (as all those classes were) very informative and useful.  I'm showing some of my quilting pals how to make the different blocks that compose this quilt.  I'm having so much fun making the project again and refreshing myself on the construction of all the blocks and here is a photo of the quilt I made from the first go 'round of the class.

Hace años tomé una clase en la Quilt University que era (como todas las clases estaban) muy informativo y útil. Estoy mostrando algunos de mis amigos que hacen quilts cómo hacer que los diferentes bloques que componen este quilt.  Estoy teniendo tanto diversión haciendo el proyecto de nuevo y refrescante a mí mismo en la construcción de todos los bloques y aquí está una foto del quilt  que hice de la primera ronda de ir a la clase.
You can see that my new quilt will be very scrappy.....I'm using lots of old fats quarters and other fabrics that have been on my shelves for ages!! 

Se puede ver que mi nuevo quilt será muy retazado ..... estoy utilizando una gran cantidad de 'fat quarters' antiguos y otros telas que han estado en mis estantes para las edades!

1 comment:

  1. The new quilt is going to be wonderful scrappy! I only used method 3 with my block lotto blocks.

    ReplyDelete