Friday, January 17, 2014

Life! 8 X 11 Project and Scrappy Trips


I have finally gotten this down from my design wall and am finishing the lettering.  The "Be Sunny" letters are made - now I just have to sew them onto the little quilt and bat and quilt and bind the little feller!  This project is long past due to be completed.....ARG!!


And this old project.....I'm going to just finishe this and NOT make more blocks.  It can be something to go on a table.  I just simply have to start finishing all my ancient UFO's!  That's my goal for 2014 to cut my UFO count down by a third at least - if I'm very good.

2 comments:

  1. Your teeny tiny letter are amazing. I have done the same thing with quilts....just make them as big as the blocks I have done. Once I added a nice big fat border just to get it bigger! I am in the middle of several projects. They are waiting for me to decide something or I don't have the fabric needed to get them done! I have needed plain black for ages now! But I never think of it when I am out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blue project. Looks so fantastic.
    Grit from Germany

    ReplyDelete