Monday, January 23, 2012

Christmas Booty

 These books were brought to me at Christmas.  There is one more book that I received dedicated to making liberated letters as well but I didn't get it in the photo.


Recibí estos libros por Navidad.  Hay un otro dedicada a las letras pero no saqué una foto.
.


I had to try my hand at one of the easiest blocks in the "Liberated Quiltmaking II" book.  I didn't spend too much time making these blocks as I was anxious to get on with my current project that was up on my design wall - The One Block Wonder - made from the border fabric previously posted here.  (I don't know how to make links to the subject - SORRY)


Tuve que probar unos bloques en el libro "Liberated Quiltmaking II".  No gasté mucho tiempo con estos bloques.  Quise regresar al proyecto de The One Block Wonder que puse en este blog hace un tiempo.  (No se como hacer un "link" a la página de este quilt - LO SIENTO)

I also got this ruler.....to make cutter the hexagons for the One Block Wonder more easy.  Of course, I had to try this little baby out too!!  So I cut up the fabric below to make another One Block Wonder.  I not sure but MAYBE these shapes are too uniform to make a really interesting quilt but the pieces are cut and the blocks are sown.....I've yet to put them up on my design wall.  They wait for more inspiration.

También esta regla vino.....esta regla es para hacer más fácil el cortando de los hexágonos para el quilt One Block Wonder.  Por supuesto, tuve que probarlo.  Corté la tela en la foto abajo para otro quilt de One Block Wonder.  No estoy segura pero quizás esta tela no es tan buena porque las formas en la tela podría ser demasiada uniforme para rendir algo interesante.  Pues, toda esta cortada y los bloques son hechos.  Todavía tengo que ponerlos en mi pared de diseño.  Los bloques están guardados y esperando inspiración.


No comments:

Post a Comment