Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Trips/Más Viajes



Have been continuing work on the quilt that will be curtains for our bedroom. I'm having such a good time making these little Trips Around the World. I thought I wasn't happy with a couple of them so I made extras to give myself a choice. Now I have to choose.... The first photo that you see hear is the last arrangement that I made and I'm still going to change things around. The blocks go around a corner so this have a distorted appearance, especially in the photos.

Sigo con el quilt que va a ser cortinas para nuestro recamara. Disfruto tanto el proceso de hacer estos chicos Viajes Alrededor el Mundo. Pensé que no estaba feliz con dos de los bloques así que hice dos bloques extras. Ahora tengo que decidir cuales quiero usar…… La foto primera es la arregla ultimo que hice pero todavía voy a cambiar bloques antes que decidir como todo va. La pared de diseño tiene una esquina y hace los bloques aparecer torcido, especialmente en las fotos.

No comments:

Post a Comment