Monday, November 8, 2010

At little review/Otra chica vista


Last summer I was working on this beautiful quilt ( forgive me my pride - I just love this one - It was extremely difficult to let this one go ) for a very very very close friend who was way over due for this gift BUT I could not show the back of the quilt on this blog. ¿Do you all remember that I like to make two sided quilts? Well, a few years ago I was working on a different quilt for my afore mentioned friend but the top went to some else and my pal's quilt was delayed AGAIN. But before that happened I had showen my much deserving friend the backing that I had started for her quilt. It is the same backing that I put on "Organized Insanity" and I could not show the back when I finished the quilt because my friend would know that this was her quilt and I wanted it to be a big surprise......

El verano pasado costuré este quilt tan hermoso ( perdoname por mi orgullo – me encanta este quilt – fue sumamente difícil a reglar este quilt ) por una amiga muy cerca de mi. Yo fui muy tarde en presentando este reglo PERO no pudé mostrar la espalda de este quilt en este blog. ¿Recuerdan que me gusto hacer quilts con dos vistas? Pues, hace unos años yo estuve trabando en un quilt diferente por mi amigo pero la tapa fue con otra persona y yo estuve tarde en dandole un quilt OTRA VEZ. Pero antes que pasó esto yo he mostrado a mi amiga la espalda que he costurado por su quilt. Esta espalda es la misma espalda que usé en “Locura Ordenado” y no pude mostrar la espalda cuando terminé el quilt porque mi amiga sabría que este quilt fue para ella y quise que este regla sería una gran sorpresa…..

No comments:

Post a Comment