Monday, September 20, 2010

The QAYG Quilt is Finished/Terminé El Quilt "Quiltear Como Sigues"




Yes, well, I still have to add the label BUT the label is made and just waiting to be sown on. I finished this quilt last Thursday but my weekend was busy and I have not had a minute to add to my blog. So far, since the beginning of 2010 I have completed two quilts.....I haven't mentioned a word about my bird quilt couch cover yet.....but that was the first to be finished this year. I have started two other quilts, one of which is the pickle dish. The other new project I just started last Friday at quilt meeting day with my fellow Cancun quilters. That project is a fast and fun project just using scraps from my scrap bag and scraps from my quilting friend's scrap bags. We get together every Friday and each lady brings her scraps and we dig around in all the "treasures" to sew into our wonky blocks. I have 8 blocks completed for that project and only plan to make 12 blocks but there will be a wonky sashing too!! I suppose I'd better get out my trusty camera and start snapping shots to show my progress!!!

Sí, pués, todavía tengo que poner la etiqueta PERO la etiqueta está hecho y está esperando por ser costurado en el quilt. Terminé el quilt el jueves pasado pero el fin de semana yo estaba muy ocupada y no tenia tiempo para este blog. Desde el principo de 2010 he cumplido dos quilts.....no he escrito del quilt de pájaros que fue hecho para cubrir la sofá, todavía....pero cumplí este quilt primero en este año. He empezado dos más quilts en este año, uno que es el Quilt Kaffee Fasset de Plato Para Pepinos. El otra proyecto que he empezado es un “Wonky Quilt”. No hay reglas ni medidos (excepto el medido del bloque cuando esta terminado). Estoy trabajando en esto quilt los viernes cuando encuentro con mis amigos en quilting. Todas llevan sus retazos y escogimos de todas las telas. He cumplido 8 bloques y planeo hacer 12 bloques. Y los marcos van estar “Wonky” tambien. Es tiempo de sacar unas fotos para mostrar el progreso.

No comments:

Post a Comment