Thursday, March 26, 2015

March Progress

 These are Blocks for the quilt back for the quilt I'm trying to finish in March (Ain't gonna happen).  At the time I took this photo I had 34 of the 64 blocks I still need for the backing constructed.

Esta foto es de unos bloques que ya estan terminados y estan esperando para ser costurado en la espalda del quilt que quiero terminar este mes (no es possible a terminar el quilt en el mes de marzo).


Here are the fabrics chosen to use in the remaining blocks I need to make.  What wonderful Fabric Therapy!!

Aquí están telas escogidas para más bloques.  ¡Terapia fabulosa!


and this is just a better presentation of the half of the back that is made.

y estos es una foto mejor del back de quilt que ya está unido - es mitad del back.


No comments:

Post a Comment