Sunday, May 11, 2014

Yellow and Blue Triangle Quilt


I've batted up the center of my triangle quilt and started the quilting.......I have the hardest time deciding how to quilt.......  Well, after two attempts and two times ripping out the stitches, I decided on just doing straight lines going around and around...... and around........well I'm happy with the outcome.

He bateado hasta el centro de mi quilt triángulo y comenzó el quilting ....... tengo el tiempo más difícil decidiendo cómo quiltear el proyecto ....... Bueno, después de dos intentos y dos veces de quitar las puntadas , me decidí por sólo hacer líneas rectas que van alrededor y alrededor y alrededor ...... ........ así que estoy contento con el resultado.
This is the back.....I will quilt all but the outer border of this part of the quilt and then add more borders.....this quilt is all borders and I will quilt it using 'Quilt As You Go'  adding a border and then quilting it and then another border and quilting it and so on and so forth until it's all finished.

I'm really loving the Yellow and Blue of this one!!!

Esta es el back ..... voy a quiltear todos menos el borde exterior de esta parte del quilt y luego añadir más borderes ..... este quilt es de todas los borderes y voy a quiltearlo usando 'Quilt As You Go' añadir un border y luego quiltear y luego otro border y el quiltear y así sucesivamente y así sucesivamente hasta que todo terminó.

Realmente estoy disfrutando el amarillo y azul de este!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment