Friday, July 5, 2013

And progress report on the Sparkle July quilt


OH and you might notice the purse in the foreground.  So I'm slowly advancing.....I have even more since this photo.  I had to remove the stuff along the bottom row to start putting up more blocks.  The quilt will finish 8 x 8 blocks for a total of 64 blocks and making the quilt somewhere around 96" x 96" for a Queen sized quilt that with have a good drop over the side of the bed (I hope, I hope, I hope)


Ah, y es posible que note la bolsa en el primer plano. Así que estoy avanzando lentamente ..... He aún más ya que esta foto. Tuve que quitar las cosas a lo largo de la fila de abajo para empezar a poner más bloques. El edredón terminará 8 x 8 bloques con un total de 64 bloques y hacer la colcha en alguna parte alrededor de 96 "x 96" para una colcha de queen-size que, con una buena caída a un lado de la cama (eso espero, espero, me espero)





OK and just because I got a little bored with the blocks....as is my way.....I just didn't an experimental goofing around with some block patterns that have curves......the top block here....the reason there is the red-violet strips is because the pattern didn't finish to the 81/2" size that it was supposed to.......so I just added the strips.......not sure if I will have a purpose for these blocks other than just playing and experimenting.........but I have always fancied making a New York Beauty quilt one day.......could be the beginning of something beautiful!!!!!


Aceptar y sólo porque me dieron un poco aburrido con los bloques .... como es mi camino ..... Acabo de hacer un experimento con algunos patrones de bloques que tienen curvas ...... el bloque superior aquí. ... la razón no las tiras de color rojo-violeta se debe a que el patrón no terminó hasta el tamaño 81/2 ", que se suponía que era ....... así que acaba de agregar las tiras ..... .. no estoy seguro si voy a tener un propósito para estos bloques que sean sólo jugando y experimentando ......... pero yo siempre he querido hacer una colcha de Belleza Nueva York un día ....... podría ser el comienzo de algo hermoso!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment