Tuesday, September 21, 2010

15 August 2010 - Where have I been??? ¿¿Dónde he estado??


Well, for the longest time I was quilting the "Organized Insanity" quilt but I ran out of quilting thread and had almost given up finding more.....but persistence ruled out and I found an ample supply in the last store I tried.....it was a good thing. Then about the time I found the thread we had decided a quick to Guatemala would be a good idea. For the trip I had to break down my sewing room to make room for our cat babysitter.....and it is taking me a lifetime to get my big sewing machine all set up again to continue with the quilting.....in the meantime I was working on the "Double 4 Patch". Tomorrow I am determined to get back to the "Organized Insanity" quilting....I've got the body of the quilt quilted I just need to attach and quilt the borders......

Por mucho tiempo he estado quilteando "Locura Ordenado". Bueno, hasta que el hilo agotó. No pude encontrar más hilo por un tiempo largo. Después de una busqueda larga lo encontré el hilo....pero en esta entonces decidimos hacer una viaje rápido para Guatemala. Tuvé que quitar mis cosas de coser para hacer espacio para la mujer que vinó para cuidar mi gata. Ahora ha estado mucho tiempo y no he tenido ganas para poner la maquina de coser en su lugar. Mientras tanto empecé el quilt "Double 4 Patch". Mañana voy a arreglar todo para empezar de nuevo el quilteando de "Locura Ordenado" o voy a sentir muy malo con mi mismo!! La mayor parte de "Locura Ordenado" ya esta quilteado solo me queda los borderes para quiltear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment